“delicious and wonderful” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Lampasas, Texas
“delicious and wonderful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2010

This Thai food is the best I have ever had. I do not know how it could get any better. The curries have depth and made perfectly. My personal favorite is the duck. I would also like to compliment Thai Spice for their great skills for the fruit carving. The fruit just completes the plates. Love Love this place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“The price is too ridiculously high, but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2010

The price is too ridiculously high, but the food is alright I guess. The waiter also would MAKE you pick those very expensive choices. Be careful. They will trick you.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
corpus christi
“Awesome Taste, Worth the Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2010

Me and my wife visited this restuarant a few years back and were not too impressed but not unsatisfied either. We decided to give it a few years and come back again to give it a second chance. Last week me and a co-worker tried them out for lunch, and WOW, the food and service was amazing. Now they have moved to a much nicer & convient corner location downtown. Tonight Im taking my wife and son, so I guess they got our business. I will agree with others concerning price, you get what you pay for..

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Francisco
“Amazing Thai Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2010

The Corpus Christi food scene was redeemed in my mind after an amazing dinner here. I love Thai food and try it everywhere I go (plus eat it at home in SF frequently) and this is some of the best I've ever had. Chef Pennee and her husband Paul spent time speaking with us about their food and were happy to make all of our dishes vegetarian... not just by taking out the meat- by the thoughtful, tasty addition of more protein through beans, chickpeas and edamame. She firmly believes vegetarian means no fish sauce hidden in the food and will creatively make dishes to any dietary specification. The show-stopper was the green curry, served in a whole coconut. As a result, the curry was less sweet than usual and it was such a treat to scrape and eat fresh coconut in the curry! Usually I come away from Thai food feeling heavy and gluttonous but I actually feel like I ate a home cooked, healthy meal tonight. To top off everything, they are warm, wonderful people and it felt a little to my sisters and me, like we had parents away from home looking out for us.

Houston, TX
“Overpriced Thai”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2009

For lunch are bill came out to be $50. That is the most expensive lunch i've had. The food was nothing exciting, but I might be bias since I've had good if not great Thai Food in Houston that is reasonably priced. The Thai Tea were $8 each, which is beyond crazy to me.

The only good thing about this place was the service was very good. They were very nice and gracious, but I would never come back, sorry.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere