“Dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #50 of 605 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romance, Doing business
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: As the home to some of the Gulf Coast's most beautiful beaches and unique landmarks, Corpus Christi is the ideal location for Landry's Seafood - a Gulf Coast legend of its own. From Landry's picturesque location, an actual boat docked right on the waterfront, diners enjoy great indoor and outdoor views, fresh Gulf seafood, succulent steaks and the sweetest desserts. Seated right on Shoreline Boulevard, in the shadow of Downtown Corpus Christi, Landry's is the perfect destination for an evening on the town or a celebration after a day on the beach.
“Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

The service & food were great. The kids love being able to walk outside while waiting for the food and watch the other boats in the bay. We usually eat here when we come to Corpus Christ.

Visited October 2012

Austin, Texas
“A great dining experience.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

My wife had the Avacado Lump Crab Salsd. She gave me a couple bites. Very good.
I had Stuffed Shrimp Enbrochette and a Shrimp Cocktail. Both from the appitizer menu. The Shrimp Enbrochette was the best I've ever had. This was our second trip in a couple of weeks. Must mean we enjoyed it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Charles, Missouri
“Great View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

My wife and I were sight seeing and came across this Landry's location on a short vaca we were on. The restaurant sits close to the water. It was very windy so we chose to spend our time inside. The food was good but it seemed like chain restaurant food. Nothing special that would make this meal memorable. The staff was very accomodating giving us advise on who to talk to and where to go to take a short fishing charter out the next morning.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
“a bad dining experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Terrible service, I had to get up and go ask a bartender for some creamer for my wifes coffee, she had asked 2 waitstaff for some already. We love the Landry's in Kemah, but this is one place we will never go to again, the fried seafood platter had 2 small oysters, a delicious deviled crab but the fish and shrimp were awful, I couldn't eat it, my wife ordered the broiled flounder, it was some frozen fillets (overdone) laid on a flounder's tail, not a whole fish I've never seen such a bad attempt at disguising a "meal"... I wish I would have taken a picture of our food, and we left a big fat zero on the tip section of the check, that's a first for us.. we're not picky, and we give good tips to good staff, but this is terrible dining experience here, we'll never go back.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada
“harbor view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

food was good, the draft beer is great and the view of the harbor is excellent. a little pricey but would recommend it

Visited February 2013