“I wish there were more options!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Southwestern, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
San Francisco, California
“I wish there were more options!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

First we went to Blackbeards, which was recommended to us by a local, but the scene was just too divey for the mood. Then we went to Fajitaville. The bottom floor is very casual and if its warm outside, then take advantage of the tables outside, otherwise this place is really a last resort. The views from outside look amazing and inviting. Three floors of fun! Wrong! First floor casual. You will be lucky to be greeted with a smile. Next, if you think the second floor is better it's not, same look like below only crowded. I never made it to the third floor, because it closed at 10 and even though we got there at at 8pm, food took 1hr, was cold and not very tasty. Drinks were slow going, could barely get a buzz on and there isn't many choices. If you do decide to eat here, plan on giving yourselves a few hours and do have high expectations. $80 for two people and the barest minimum service ever. Would not recommend, but really the options are slim.

Visited February 2013

“Out of everything....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

To start...appetizer (queso) was cold & they were out of Sangria which they were sampling at the door. After waiting an hour or more for our food, fajitas were hot and every single thing else we ordered was cold. My teen son ate only half his burger cause he said it sucked, my tortillas were store bought, my onions served on my fajitas came with a courtesy sticker saying their brand. We served our own tea and saw our server only a handful of times. I guess asking for a spoon to eat my soup was too much to ask for. As was having warm food. This meal was a pretty disappointed and it makes me beyond livid that for such a cost....THIS PLACE & It's FOOD &SERVICE SUCKED!!!! Spare yourself the money and eat Taco Cabana....even that's hetter than this crap!

• 1 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“Nice establishment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

The food was amazing and the drinks were great. The service was not very good at all but the food and drinks made up for that so I'd recommend it but if there is a sarah working there stay out of her section.

Visited February 2013
Texas
“Never Again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Service was in attentive
Food was cold
Paper found in beans
We had to serve our OWN tea
Soup was cold
Items on menu were not available
Second time this has happened

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada
“fool me once”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

have a condo(for the winter) up the beach from fajitaville. was recommened by locals. we were very disappointed with the fajitas and flat tap beer. service was slow but acceptable. nice view but order bottle beer and something other than the fajitas.

• Visited February 2013