“Great BBQ” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Kingsville, Texas
“Great BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I grew up spoiled on Simpson's BBQ in Beaumont, and am usually quite critical of bbq chains. However, I really like Rudy's! My wife and I live about 40 minutes from this location, and eat there at least once a month. The brisket, ribs and turkey are fantastic, and we really like the potato salad and coleslaw as well. We keep our cups in a plastic bag in the car so we have them whenever we go. I have eaten at other Rudy's locations as well, and find all of them good quality food at a good value. Our grandchildren love eating here when they visit from the panhandle.

• Visited October 2013

Damascus, Maryland, United States
“Rudy's Great Bar-b-q”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

What a great place. Wonderful food. My kids loved it, even my 9 year old, and my wife didn't have a complaint about anything. Great food for a great price in a great atmosphere. I would recomend Rudy's to anyone.

• Visited August 2013
Lewisville
“Very Good BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

The bbq ribs, turkey, sausage, and brisket had a good flavor. The sassy sauce gave everything a little extra kick. The sides offered weren't anything to write home about.

Visited July 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Excellent real BBQ fare”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Excellent, real BBQ fare in a rustic, country setting. The prices are reasonable. Love the potato salad. Yum overall!

Visited July 2013
Corpus Christi, Texas
“BBQ is Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Rudy's is a place that one can eat lunch or dinner with a good selection of bbq ribs, slice brisket, ham, or half bird (chicken). I enjoy my lunch there at least 4 - 5 times a month. The sides are wonderful. Inside the Rudy's there are quiet spots or large tables for your crowd. If you have not been, give it a try.

• Visited July 2013