This new hotel is one of the few with a two bedroom suite with separate living room and stocked kitchen: fridge, microwave, dishwasher, glassware, dishes, pots, silverware--even a corkscrew! Quiet hotel; delicious breakfast you can eat next to the outdoor pool. Four floors and free laundry. Bring your own detergent; its pricey at the lobby. Shares the parking lot with renovated Holiday Inn; behind the Outback Steakhouse; poolside of hotel backs against quiet residential area. Only downside is one elevator for whole hotel and no ice machine. The cleaning staff is great!
The USS Lexington is a definite stop for teenagers--even the ones who claim to dislike history; video features authentic footage and interviews of former pilots of ship; interactive computer games on board (eg: land an aircraft on aircraft carrier). Go early in the morning to avoid the crowds when the buses show up and wear flat shoes--the ladders from deck to deck are narrow and steep.
Annual Bucs Days Rodeo was another excellent choice. BBQ cook-off and carnival were fun for whole family. Rodeo was very well organized and a family event. Plenty of parking, but close to the arena under lights; the surrounding area is "seedy" at night.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Corpus Christi Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Corpus Christi Hotel Corpus Christi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We know what you need. Extended-stay travelers play by different rules and need a hotel that understands your unique needs. Staybridge Suites Corpus Christi is designed from the ground up just for you. Located on SPID Hwy, we are just minutes from the Port of Corpus Christi, area hospitals, NAS/CCAD, Valero, Citgo, American Electric Power and Texas A&M University Corpus Christi. Staybridge Suites Corpus Christi gives you the amenities that make you feel at home. Fully equipped suites, room to spread out, space to work and space to relax. Plus there s great shopping, dining and exciting entertainment just a short drive away at the newly renovated La Palmera Mall, Texas State Aquarium, USS Lexington, Corpus Christi Beach and Downtown Corpus Christi. When it s time to get connected we know what you need cable, sports and movie channels. And when you need to burn some energy the fully equipped fitness center and outdoor basketball court will help melt the stress away. For a relaxing evening, join us for our Social Reception then relax in our Just like home theater room. For a late night snack you can always grab a treat in our Pantry, open 24 hours.When you come to Corpus Christi we know what you need. Staybridge Suites Corpus Christi is your best stay for a week, a month or even a year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Staybridge Suites Corpus Christi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.