“bithday party” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 26 Activities in Corpus Christi
Type: Golf Courses, Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: 18 hole glow-in-the-dark miniature golf course. Everything glows!
“bithday party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2009

I had my son's birthday party Galaxy Glow and we had a great time. the room had plenty of space and all we had to pay for was a minimum of 20 players. The kids and adults were the same price, so everyone got to enjoy the party. It was much less expensive then going to some of the other places we have had parties before. the staff was very friendly as well and cleaned up the party room for us. Great experience at a great price.

Corpus Christi, Texas
“Beware”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2009

Visited Galaxy Glow Mini Golf for the first time today for a birthday party. I WILL NEVER RETURN! I felt so sorry for the mother of the birthday child when she went to pay for the party. Turns out she had booked the party for 20 children and the establishment took it upon themselves to ask parents as they entered the golfing area if they wanted to join their child. Parents concluded it was included since they weren't being charged, and the establishment added each of the adults they had solicited to the bill for the party. The young mother ended up paying for 45 players instead of the 20 she had booked.

What a SCAM and a horrible way to take advantage of a young inexperienced parent.

corpus christi
“awesome place to have fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2009

awesome place for the entire family at a very reasonable price,I highly recommend it! so does my boys!

Houston, Texas
60 attraction reviews
“fun for kids”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2009

Went to check this new place out in Sunrise Mall. It has 18 holes and is in the dark with black lights and lotsa glow-in-the-dark colors! A bit cheaply made, but it would be lotsa fun for the kids! You are allowed to play the same 18 holes twice, and there's a pool table. Not the worst way to spend 30 minutes!

corpus christi
“Something NEW to do in Corpus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2008

this glow in the dark place is awesome! i took my kids in on saturday afternoon for a friend's birthday party and we all enjoyed it. my kids told me that they want to have their birthday parties there too. we played two rounds of golf for $4 per child, that is an unbeatable price compared to fun trackers and gattitown. i would definitely recommend this new place for everyone.