I still booked after reading bad reviews. Mistake, especially for price, could have gone somewhere else and the rooms were SMALL SMALL.
1) Pool/hot tub is like old bath water that everyone keeps jumping in. There is NO chlorine in it and probably hasn't been drained in ages, which is why its dark, green, murky water, can only imagine the bacteria built up from 100/1000's of people using it with no chlorine. Kids were disappointed they couldn't swim much, got them out when i realized, but I was not trying to let them get sick.
2) took 45 min. to get settled after check in. First room had water all over floor by AC. got new room keys for second room, but someone was already in that room since we heard kids through the door. front desk hadn't put them in the system as checked in yet, even though they checked in that morning, per the mom we talked to.(thinking that's a safety problem giving access to other people's rooms... hmm...)
3) third room had dog hair all outside the door(do they vacuum at all??) no pets are supposed to be allowed. thinking it was in the room too at one point since my son kind of started his sneezing from allergies. but we stayed and dealt, tired of going down by that point. only two wash/drying towels, no extra sheets for sofa bed(which is OLD flat metal springy mattress) thank goodness for air mattress we brought to put on top.
4) Elevator(there is only one by lobby that is SLOW) went out of service two times. Hope you like stairs and dragging your luggage up them.
5) Continental breakfast. stick to things they don't make. waffles, cereal, yogurt, fruit. don't eat the eggs, NASTY and rubbery, we all spit them out. coffee was good, that was only plus.
6) Front desk is constantly busy with people complaining about rooms, trying to transfer people to other rooms, worrying about getting towels or sheets, wrong billing, etc. etc.
We were glad to leave. Turned off by comfort suites in general now, flinch at the signs when i see them! spend your money elsewhere.
You have no recent hotel searches.