Hotel price averaged out to $140 a night and we stayed 3 nights. This place is definitely not worth that price. First impression of the hotel wasn’t good. The bathrooms in the lobby reeked of urine (men's room) and the women's room didn't have any toilet paper and was filthy. We took a luggage cart to our van and then were told the hotel doesn’t have an elevator, so all our luggage had to be carried up the stairs. The hotel reeks because it has non-smoking and smoking rooms. I think the smell is the result of trying to mask the "smokers" smell. We had a non-smoking room with 2 queen beds for 4 people. They gave us 2 towels to share and we had to ask the front desk for more towels. The manager wasn’t even sure he had extra towels to give us. The bathroom in our room was in need of maintenance. Hair would come up from the drain every time you turned the shower on which was disgusting and the toilet seat definitely needed to be replaced. Also, someone came into our room (assuming it was the maid) while we were gone and stole my shower gel which was very weird and annoying. The breakfast was okay, but stay away from the biscuits which I took a bite of and had to spit out. Each day we had to tell the front desk that they were out of waffle batter, sausage, etc. The hot tub was heated to an unsafe level. I couldn't even put my feet in the water because it was way too hot. I would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Days Inn & suites, Corpus Christi Hotel. This ALL SUITES hotel is ideally located and reasonably priced with large Spacious one or two room suites for business or vacation travelers. This hotel is conveniently located on City's prime Hwy. 358 (South Padre Island Dr.) at Weber RD. Exit, Only Block from Great restaurants includes OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE & CRACKER BARREL (within walking distance), Olive Garden, TGI Friday's, On the Border Mexican food, Hooter and many more. Also Block away from Great shopping at Padre Staple Mall, Moore Plaza and Sun rise mall. We are also minutes away from City's convention center (AMERICAN Bank Center), Downtown and beaches. All rooms at this Hotel is either one room or two room suites and features Full size sofa-sleeper, refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, executive size desk with wired and wireless HI-Speed Internet access, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, alarm-clock radio and voice mail service. We offer every day from 5:30 AM to 9:30 AM complimentary Hot breakfast Buffet and free cocktails with snacks from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM on Monday thru Thursday. We also offer 24 Hrs. Coffee and Tea Service in Our Lobby, Business Center with Computer, HI- Speed Connection and printing, faxing and copying service; Guest Laundry, Exercise room, Outdoor Pool and Spa, Complimentary U.S.A Today and meeting facility for up to 30 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Wyndham and Priceline so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Corpus Christi Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corpus Christi Rodeway Inn
- Rodeway Inn Corpus Christi