“bah!!!!!!! if you can find something else....” 2 of 5 stars

Days Inn Corpus Christi Beach
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4302 Surfside Blvd., Corpus Christi, TX 78402   |
Ranked #66 of 81 Hotels in Corpus Christi
beauport quebec
“bah!!!!!!! if you can find something else....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2005

HI,
me and my boyfriend had stayed there in late november and begining of december 2005. We would say that at first, the rooms seemed nice for the price we'ved payed! Its just the first morning that everything begin to be out of control... well, ive been bitten by bed bugs.... it was the BIGGEST bites that i've ever seen.... after that, our card to go in the rooms didnt worked and they give us a key..... but that worked for ALL of the 3rd floor!!!!!! Imagine!!! If i was a stealer or something.... i would have been able to open all the rooms and steal! At least, the manager, an indian women was really nice.... but the other employee was kind of so so attitude... We are far from everything, at least a ''bus'' is running every 30 minutes but just until 7pm.... so no late night dinnings! And they do not run at all on sundays! Well, we taught that corpus christi would be much more attractive than that, but we are kind of disapointed... well, theres a good potential with this hotel, right on the beach, nice view! But if Corpus Christi is not nice, this is not the Days inn fault!!

• Stayed December 2005

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2005

Warning!!!! Do not stay at this hotel. I am usually not one of those people who writes reviews about anything, however this hotel was so bad that I had to write one. The rooms at this hotel were so incredibly filthy. I can say rooms because we changed rooms twice due to the problems we were having from the moment we got to the hotel. They were not cleaned once when we were there for four days. In the hotel description it says that it has a pool, which is very true. However, the pool was full of scum, mold, and leaves and was not swimable. It also had a hot tub which looked like the water had half evaporated leaving a half empty hot tub full of leaves, and mold. The smell of the entire hotel was unbelievably bad. When you walk into the lobby you'll know exactly what I mean. Even the water bottles that we bought there had the same gross smell. The phone in our first room didn't even work and no phone book could be found. I just felt dirty staying there. When I got back home I was covered in itchy bumps. Thinking that I had the chicken pox I went to the doctor and was told that they were actually bed bug bites from a dirty bed from the hotel. I am so grossed out right now. If you do stay at this hotel you need to bring the following items: a sleeping bag, a pillow, disinfectant lysol, a room deodarizer, and lots of booze to make you forget the whole experience. But even the booze can't make the bed bug bites stop from itching. Geez! I can't believe the Days Inn would allow there name to be trashed by the owner of this hotel!

• Stayed November 2005
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2003

At first glance I was a little worried to be staying here. The hotel is kinda old looking, but it is right on the beach. But the beach they are referring to is part of the Corpus Christi Bay, and is very dirty and rocky. Wouldn't recommend swimming in that area. While the hotel stay was very nice and the rooms were O.K., the inside of the rooms were a little outdated with stains on the carpet and in the bathroom. It was cheap, but not worth it. There was only one fast food restaurant close to the hotel, so we had to drive 10 miles to the other side of town to go out for a nice dinner. If I were in the area again, I would stay somewhere closer to Padre Island on the other side of town, not near Corpus Christi Bay.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2003

Stay somewhere else, please:Very smelly, dirty, just plain nasty.
Stayed one night and I will not stay there in the future. The hotel is not on the beach but 2 blocks away. This hotel is very old and not kept up, just terrible!

atlanta, ga
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2003

At first glance I was a bit disappointed. The beach the hotel is in front of isn't that great. But my family and I ended up having a great time. They had one of the most courteous staffs I had ever experienced.
The "ocean view" room wasn't bad. Rooms were neat. Good location.

Been to Days Inn Corpus Christi Beach? Share your experiences!