In connection with the move from other state, me and my husband had to stay at the hotel for 4 nights. We chose "Country Inn & Suites" because my husband had stayed here a couple of weeks ago for business trip. I liked how he described his experience. I was glad they had indoor pool.
This hotel has become my home for 4 nights and 5 days :-)
I really enjoyed the breakfasts. Lemonade *-*. And the opportunity at any time to walk down and have a cup of tea. Even without the caffeine. They even have a library!
The room was very clean. Good shower. And the air conditioning is very useful. The employees are very polite, smiling and talkative.
-But I didn't swim in the pool, because the first day of our arrival, I thought it was not very clean. Probably because of the chemicals the water was cloudy.
-We lived on the second floor and I was always used the stairs just because the elevator was bouncing dangerously when stopped. But this is only my fears, for my husband it was nothing to worry about.
Outside the hotel there are many shops and restaurants. Within walking distance. What we are using a lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Country Inn & Suites Corpus Christi hotel is designed with you in mind. Our Corpus Christi hotel's services and amenities are sure to please both the business and leisure traveler visiting Corpus Christi, Texas. The hotel's location is within walking distance of great shopping and multiple restaurants and just a short drive from beautiful beaches and exciting attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Corpus Christi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi Hampton Inn