I stayed at the end of December. I spent the night only to find out the next morning that there was dried blood at the bottom of my sheets. Had I not been looking for my phone, I would have never completely picked up the comforter to see the dried blood. There was also a giant roach in my room and the heater did not work. The front desk employee, Liz, is very rude and yelled at me several times. A manager gave me two gift certificates to make up for it but when I went back I was not given what I was promised.They promised a follow up and never contacted me. Again, horrible customer service. I have a gift certificate left but I refuse to use it. I did call corporate with my complaint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Country Inn & Suites Corpus Christi hotel is designed with you in mind. Our Corpus Christi hotel's services and amenities are sure to please both the business and leisure traveler visiting Corpus Christi, Texas. The hotel's location is within walking distance of great shopping and multiple restaurants and just a short drive from beautiful beaches and exciting attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Corpus Christi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi Hampton Inn