“Great Hotel for the money” 4 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #1 of 82 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Certificate of Excellence 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Great Hotel for the money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

The Residence Inn at Corpus Christi is a awesome hotel. They give great rates (government) and the room is great. The bedroom is split from the living/kitchen area which makes it seem like and apartment. The only problem I had was there was no do not disturb card so in the morning the housekeeping, instead of knocking tried to just open the door. Luckily I had the safety lock in place. Room and value very high, I always try to stay here.

Room Tip: First floor on the backside makes in and out lots easier.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

If you have wondered where customer service is these days, then let us tell you. It is here at Residence Inn Corpus Christi. That is not even what I wanted to write about, but from the manager, the awesome front desk crew, and the incredible housekeeping staff, the service and genuine friendliness MADE our trip. Our family of 6 got an upgrade (thank you Priscilla!!) to the 2 bedroom suite even before we got there..... The fabulous service never stopped. The rooms are the best we have seen in a long while, and we are Elite Marriott members who have stayed in many hotels. I know, it sounds like I am their cousin or something, but I look at reviews all the time, so it was important that I let folks know. Our experience was the best. I hope you get the opportunity to stay at this lovely place when you visit Corpus!

Room Tip: We used our points....don't be afraid to ask for an upgrade! If they can do it, they will. They...
Dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The two bedroom suite was perfect for our trip to Corpus for a swim meet. Everyone had their own space and TV, so no fighting. The full size fridge was great to have too. The free breakfast had a nice variety. Staff members Anthony, Josh and John were very helpful in places to go and with directions. Housekeeping was very accommodating. This hotel is in a wonderful location; quick drive to the beach, many restaurants close by, mall across the street, couldn't ask for more.

Room Tip: The (top) third floor room was great-- no overhead noise.
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Ill start by saying we wanted a place that was beach front. The initial customer service at our original hotel was so bad however that we ended up goggling this joint from our car. We ended up in a two room family suit. It was amazingly comfortable. The customer service was what gets this place an excellent review. From the time we walked in until the time we left the staff was more than accommodating.
Accolades to Josh at the front desk and Rose at the breakfast bar. They both went above and beyond to make our stay outstanding. Oh and house keeping who got our room ready two hours before it was scheduled to be done. Thanks for a great trip.

Oh yes and my girlfriend who is quite picky works at a hotel. Do check out the Faust Hotel and Brewing Company if you are ever in New Braunfels.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I stayed here recently with my daughter for a little get-away. We were welcomed the moment we walked through the door. I was surprised to learned that I had been selected as "Customer of the Day" and was upgraded to a two bedroom suite. It was wonderful! Both the manager and the desk agent introduced themselves and were friendly and helpful beyond words. They invited us down for the cook-out that evening and offered to be of service in any way that they could. Any other staff we encountered were just as kind and accommodating. Our room was clean and spacious and the hotel is close to multiple restaurants and shopping. I will return next year for sure. Loved it here! Thank you Residence Inn for making this little trip special!

Room Tip: This hotel fills up fast, especially Thursday - Sunday. Make your reservation at least two weeks in...
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

This was my second time at this property and I absolutely LOVE it! I immediately felt like family from the minute I walked in the front door. EVERY staff member I encountered went above and beyond their job description to deliver outstanding customer service. From the front desk agent to the lovely lady in the breakfast room to the maintenance crew on site. I was greeted by smiles and "How are you doing, Is there anything you need" at every corner. When my Goddaughter got too cold in the living room, she went down to the desk to ask for an extra blanket (I was asleep in the bedroom). They cheerfully gave her one and made sure she didn't need anything else. One of my favorite things about the Residence Inns is their fantastic breakfast. A FULL breakfast including scrambled eggs, potatoes, sausage and waffles you make fresh with all the fixings. There is also plenty of healthy options including fresh oatmeal, yogurts, fresh fruit and cereals. Juice selections include orange, apple and cranberry. Fresh coffee and hot water with assorted teas also available. A bonus is the evening social during the week. It actually is enough food to qualify as dinner and we left full and satisfied. The menu changes each night and we had baked potatoes, salad and chili. Complimentary beverages and even dessert is also included! This saves you a lot of money on eating out. If you do want to pay to eat out, there are several restaurants right next to the hotel. Mexican, Italian and American are 3 choices you have without having to get in your car and drive. There is also a Barnes and Noble right next door which is great for browsing in the evening after a great day at the beach. I highly recommend this property and will always stay here when I make the trip from San Antonio to the Coast.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very Nice, Clean, and nice Staff. Josh the front desk agent was very kind and helpful. We got to the Hotel the day of check in around 12:00. He was able to check us in and that made our trip that much better

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Residence Inn Corpus Christi? Share your experiences!