“Love it.” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
“Love it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Enjoy eating their seafood, love taking my family and friends. I took my daughter for her birthday and she loved it . The drum fish is to die for yummy .

Visited February 2012

Corpus Christi, Texas
“Seafood on the Gulf Coast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Informal, reasonably priced, Downtown Corpus Christi seafoof restraurent. Order the avocado salad, more then enough for two; and a pound of fried drum (first cousin to the redfish) AND TWO GLASSES OF WINE FOR UNDER $50. The catfish is also good.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Revised and still wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Delicious cheeseburger -tasty gumbo and refreshing salad! Friendly efficient staff
The menu has been updated but the favorites are still on it.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
USA
“Go during happy hour! Great beers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I went during happy hour. They have great draft beer selections. We ordered two happy hour appetizer (Shrimp quesadilla & Seafood foundu) and they both were good. I had fried shirimp and drum for main dish and they were good. My husband had fried flounder, and that was good too. We will definately go back!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Worse service EVER :-(”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I dont normally complain...but I think because this is one of my favorite restaurant I was a little more ticked off then I would have been anywhere else. My family and I came in for dinner on Saturday. We were seated and never had a waiter come to our table. I finally had to tell the host that seated us after 3 tables that had arrived after us had been helped. (Not even crowded!!) We placed our order and waited for the appetizer. Never came. Our order came out and someone other than our waiter brought the food out. Didnt say a word. Dropped the plates off and before I could even ask for atleast ketchup he took off. Everyone decided to go ahead and eat without the ketchup for their fries but I wanted to atleast have some mayo or something for my burger and waited 10 minutes before my husband asked another waiter to bring some. Sorry if I sound difficult..Im really not, but this visit was just very disappointing.

• Visited August 2012