“Clean the smell” 1 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Corpus Christi
Airport Inn
849 Lantana St., Corpus Christi, TX 78408   |
Ranked #10 of 17 Corpus Christi B&B and Inns
“Clean the smell”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

I stayed there forr one night and when i came ito the room it smelled like smoke.please try to keep the rooms clean and please contain toilet paper in the bathroom.other than that the hotel was great and the people were nice.i realy do hope ya will make those changes for the people who will stay there

• Stayed August 2012

8 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Austin, Texas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

We stayed there on August 11,2012,my children were bitten by bed bugs.All over there back,chest, and legs.Pulled sheets off they were all over the bed.brought a pillow case with the bed bugs on it... the manager never said anything just gave our money back. I would not recommend anyone to stay at this place.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel april 15, 2012. The room was so beautiful and clean. Bathroom looked very nice. The bed very comfortable and to top it off we had a fridge in our room. The staff was very friendlie and helpful. Very cheap for such a great quality room. If you looking for a cheap room that is very great in quality then you would want to come to this one.

• Stayed April 2012
el paso tx
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

we stayed there on 7/25/2012 & 7/26...in room 205....we left with a lot of bites in our body there were roaches in the bed...the place totally sucks.....dont stay there for nothing.....the handy man looks like he should be on most wanted....the shower & toilet are all dirty very dirty....we couldnt find the place we wanted..this was an emergency stay but never again in our lives will i stay here for nothing

Room Tip: rooms full of bugs !!! in the beds
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Corpus Christi, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

First off, the sheets look like they never get changed. I found what looked like a bed bug in room 210 where I stayed. There is a "so called" maintenance man that is there but does no work. There is a little indian girl who does not understand english at all. The cleaning lady is a hispanic girl is who is very nice and cleans well. The owner is rude at times. I stayed for a couple of weeks in room 210 and the rates are ok but like i said, i know there was bed bugs and when i said something bit me, they made it seem like if i was lying.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2011

I really enjoyed staying here for the week that I stayed...very comfortable, people were friendly and attentive, and saw to it that I was not bothered during the day while sleeping. I worked overnight, and the staff would catch me in the mornings when they saw me getting back to the room to see if I needed anything...

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Dallas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2008

THEY HAVE ROACHES!!! I stayed there and baby roaches were crawling in the bed on you while you slept. There were HUGE dead roaches in the light fixture in the bathroom ceiling. They told us they don't change their linens for 3 days at a time because it's too expensive for them to do their laundry for customers. They don't believe you when you come to the office to complain about their pest and THEY WILL NOT LOOK FOR THEMSELVES!!!! at the evidence because they already know about the pest and will argue with you until you just leave. They do not like to give receipts so I had to ask for one and when I asked for a refund the manager would not give a receipt or proof of the transaction (and didn't want to give me the refund which I had to drag out of them) which was done with a calculator. I so wish I had taken pics with my phone. I even reported them to the Better Business Bureau which did absolutely no good!! NEVER STAY THERE!!!!
Their address is 849 Lantana St, Corpus Christi Texas
Please feel free to email me.

bsaff2008@gmail.com

• Liked — N/A
  • Disliked — The uncleanliness
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Airport Inn? Share your experiences!