“Clean friendly” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Oxon Hill
Oswego, New York
“Clean friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were well equipped and clean. The room had a good size refrigerator , microwave and coffee maker. We stayed here with 95 international students and the service was outstanding. I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013
i0181, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Oxon Hill, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. It is always nice to hear positive feedback and I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Your comments and feedback continue to assist us in improving our property.
We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.
Bikas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Owasso, Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Alright, I guess someone should have told me that this was in a bad area of town. The rooms smelled strongly of smoke and were unbelievable dirty. I'm not sure what all those ladies standing out in the hallways were doing, but I'm guessing they were working. Never again. Never. I've included a picture of the dead bugs that I found in the drawers.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Please accept our sincerest apologies for room smelled like smoke and a dissatisfying stay.
We appreciate you letting us know of your experience and apologize for your stay at Red Roof Oxon Hill. Rest assured that I have personally followed up with my entire staff and corrective measures have been taken.

Lafayette, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Clean, comfortable rooms for a fantastic value. Front desk was helpful and cleaning staff did a great job. Great location off highway, and short drive from Metro station for trip to downtown DC. Four day stay was good with no issues.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
My name is Bikas Shrestha, and I am the general manager at the Red Roof Inn Oxon Hill, MD. I just want to thank you for taking the time to complete a review on Trip Advisor. I have shared your comments with the rest of the team and I can assure you that it has been a great encouragement to us as we continue to improve our product and services. Thank you again and I hope you continue to have a great stay with the Red Roof Inns.
afghanistan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Had a great time in this hotel, rooms and almost all the services were very good, specially staff member and more specifically Ms. Pamela in reception counter was very cooperative. She in particular helped me both in check in and in check out issues. Bed, window, AC was very good.

From my side it is recommended to all

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
i0181, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Oxon Hill, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you so much for the review you posted about Pamela. I am so happy that you had enjoyed staying at Oxon Hill Red Roof Inn. I will make sure to share your comments with Pamela and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Had a great time rooms were clean staff were friendly and very pleasant. Big thanks to Pamela Robinson at the front desk also the manager Bikas Also the property was well keep and clean. My two day stay was in newly renovated room. With king bed and a safe to keep my valuables.

• Stayed June 2013
i0181, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Oxon Hill, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you for the great review. It is nice to hear that our housekeepers and front desk staff Pamela provided you with good service. I will make sure to share your comments with Pamela and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Greensboro, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I've been to several Red Roofs now since they've started remodeling and retrofitting the rooms. Oxon Hill is no exception - beautiful new rooms! My room was clean and welcoming. Bedding was crisp and pillows were comfortable. The location is not bad at all for getting into DC if you're driving. Staff was nice at checkin and checkout. I never felt threatened by the area. If you're looking for a comfortable, quiet room to get a good night of sleep, I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at Oxon Hill Red Roof Inn. We are so glad that you like our New Room. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Aston, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Went to DC for a Nationals game and we were looking for a cheap place to stay close to the stadium so red roof popped up in the search. Rooms looked fine on the site and it was like 99 bucks for a night compared to staying in dc and it cost almost 300 for a night. We booked it without reading reviews. After it was booked i read reviews saying that it was horrible, dirty, bad neighborhood and such so I second guessed my choice. After debating if I was gonna switch hotels I figured it was only one night and I will bring cleaner and air freshner.
I was nervous when we pulled up it was hidden behind a bank, the area didnt look too bad, and even if it was i was not going to be hanging out in the streets lol.
We had a room on the 3rd floor and there are either stairs or an elevator. We opened the door and immediately was inpressed. Wood flooring throughout the room, a big comfy king bed with a neice comforter, fluffy pillows, nice clean bathroom and vanity area. A big flat screen tv, safe, microwave, refrigerator, work station and a coffee maker. The tv would be better if it was in HD. Downfall is they had many packets of coffee in the room, like 4 but all were decaf.

The hotel was close to the stadium and like a 7 minute drive to national harbor. We got a cab number from the hotel guy and the cab was there in 5 minutes.

Overall i would stay again, and i am the first one to admit I am sometimes a hotel snob. Good for the price. But the area is not the besr.

• Stayed May 2013
i0181, Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Oxon Hill, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you very much for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Oxon Hill. Comments such as yours are very encouraging to the whole team as we double our efforts each day to provide safe, clean and economical accommodations to our guests. We are glad that you had a great stay. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Bikas

Been to Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Oxon Hill? Share your experiences!