This resort is very nice, but please don't get it confused with the Gaylord Opryland in Nashville. You will be very disappointed if you expect the same ambiance and beauty. You can definitely expect the high prices though. All in all it is a wonderful place for going to conferences, not family vacations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly opened along the banks of the Potomac, the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center is the newest monumental addition to the national capital region. With 2,000 luxurious guest rooms, including 110 lavish suites, and 470,000 square feet of meeting, convention and exhibition space, it’s the largest combined hotel and convention center on the Eastern Seaboard. Here, guests will also enjoy four signature restaurants, a 20,000-square-foot spa, the area’s hottest ultra lounge, elegant retail shops and a magnificent waterfront promenade boasting a full-service marina and views of nearby Washington D.C. and Old Town Alexandria, Virginia. Gaylord National will be the cornerstone of the highly anticipated National Harbor project, a 300-acre waterfront destination offering world-class dining, retail and entertainment venues in Prince Georges County, MD. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaylord National Resort And Convention Center
- Gaylord National Hotel Oxon Hill
- Gaylord National Oxon Hill