“Good Food & Big Portions” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 69 restaurants in Oxon Hill
Cuisines: Barbecue
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Good Food & Big Portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I arrived in DC on 12/30/12 and stayed at the Comfort Inn (will write a review later) due to being in town a day earlier to go to the Gaylord. We got checked-in and then walked to see what was around the hotel and came upon Levi's Barbecue. We continued to walk around and eventually went back to our room and looked for places to eat around the area. We eventually just decided to go to Levi's. The place is nothing special and the windows are blacked out and steamed up. When we walked in the place, it had several tables and it was cafeteria style. We walked up to the counter and I ordered the Rib Tips with mac & cheeese and potatoe salad. She ordered the baked chicken with yams and mac & cheese. For both meals we paid $17 which was pretty cheap for the two dinners which were huge. Like I said that place is nothing special and neither are the employees but the food is good.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

71% Recommend
Richmond, Virginia
“Love Those Smothered Pork Chops”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

My wife and I went here recently and were were very pleased. This is a no-frills place, not as nice as the one in Mitchelville, but the food is excellent. I recommend the smothered pork chops - enough for two people. If you're staying at National Harbor, stop by. Many people carry out here, as is the custom in the DC area.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Accokeek, Maryland
“Sunday after Thanksgiving”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Because I was away for thanksgiving, I had no cooked food in the house for dinner on Sunday. So my family and I went to Levi's. Oddly enough it wasn't crowed (as usual) and the food was still DELICIOUS! I highly recommend the pork chops, turkey wings and mac and cheese.

Visited November 2012
Kathmandu Nepal
“Best People Serve Best Food here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I really love these guys - I love Barbeque and this place had a great spread of different meats, mashed potatos, rice , beans and what not.

Food was very cheap, portions were huge , Meat tasted really good..I ate here 7 or 8 times and will definitely visit again !

Thanks folks - keep up the goo work.

Visited October 2012
“Plentiful country cooking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Had a huge chicken breast stuffed with cornbread and covered with gravy- very good. The lima beans and greens were cooked the way your grandmother fixed them

• Visited June 2012