“Part of Baha Fresh - Great options, low cost” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 71 Restaurants in Oxon Hill
Chicago, Illinois
“Part of Baha Fresh - Great options, low cost”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Very much like Baha Fresh but with an Asian twist. I always ordered the bowls which let you replace the brown rice with quinoa. You then choose add ins like meat (I'm vegan so I choose tofu) and a sauce etc. I wanted to make changes to the bowl I chose and the staff was more than accommodating every time... went back 4 times during my stay and would highly recommend for a great, healthy fast food experience.

Visited August 2013

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Freshii”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

This is a little gem in the otherwise greasy and expensive National Harbor area. We had a couple of the bowls while we were there, and I had the lemongrass burrito. The food was delicious, healthy, and fresh. While other people in our group were waiting in long lines for way over-priced and unhealthy food, we were sitting outside enjoying our Freshii. I wish there was one near where we live!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Delicious and healthy too!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

We walked down to Freshii for lunch today. Three of us tried the Mediterranean Bowl, Buffalo Wrap, and Lemongrass Soup. We added Shrimp to the Bowl and Soup. All of the dishes tasted wonderful, and were very fresh and full of healthy ingredients. The wrong wrap was served and had to be remade, and the bowl had to be taken back to get its olives, but once we were seated outside on this beautiful day, we thoroughly enjoyed our meal. And it was reasonably priced! If we were going to be here longer, we would definitely go back.

Visited June 2013
Annapolis, Maryland
“Just Stay Away”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

First time I walked in there, there was no one at the register and one couple eating. Stood there for about five minutes said "hello?" And even walked over to the Baja fresh side, No one came out so I continued to walk around the Harbor then came back about 20 minutes later. Still no one at the register, was finally noticed by the Baja fresh employee who looked like she was trying to sweep the floor. When the girl finally came up to the register I told her I came in 20 minutes before, looked at me like whatever and gave me a bull crap I'm sorry. I ordered she made it right away and I left. I wanted to try the food because it looked healthy and compatible with my food allergies. The wrap I ordered was supposed to have mango but for some reason they didn't have any so I had to substitute them. The wrap was decent, but honestly save your money and disappointment and just go to one of the nicer restaurant in the area so you know your getting good food and there not worth it here.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Worcester, MA
“Health Options - Tofu Burrito”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

While attending a conference I went there for lunch with some colleagues. We arrrived around lunch time and were easily served, when we left there was a line out the door. I enjoyed a tofu burrito - very good. Reasonably priced, every thing is fresh and made to order. This was a nice alternative - would definitely go back if I was in the area.

• Visited April 2013