“good american italian restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fiorella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 71 Restaurants in Oxon Hill
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Toronto, Canada
“good american italian restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

if you are familiar with Olive Garden or the East Side Mario, then think of this as the same type of Italian style restaurant but with one notch above the said franchised ones.

the restaurant serves an all Italian menu, good basic Italian food. There were 14 of us. We all had either beers or Arnold Palmer' lemonade, salad, calamari, thin crust pizza, bass, pasta au gratin. We all ate and drank to our hearts content, all at a very reasonable price of around $21 per person, that is including gratuity. This is an authentic Italian food family restaurant Americana. I recommend it.

Visited March 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“excellent pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Ate here with my sister while at a conference at the Gaylord,,
I found the pizza to be amazing,, I had sausage and my sister had a plain cheese.
it has a very thin crust and was cooked perfectly,, not burnt,,
I was sad I couldn't take my leftovers as was in a hotel.
it is a bit noisy inside, making it difficult to talk,,
but would go there again,, given a choice

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
akron, oh
“Keep your $ in your wallet”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

First, we had the pizza and it is not a pizza for kids or 'tweens'. I made the comment that the pizza was a 'date' pizza...good for two people on a date wanting to feel they can impress each other by sharing an overpriced, thin as a cracker, unsauced pizza.

The pizza was paper thin, the napkin was thicker...toppings were almost non-existent, and the price at $15 was $12 too much.

If you have kids, go with Domino's or Papa Johns. You will get more for your money, your belly will feel like you ate something, and your wallet will thank you too.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“My favorite in National Harbor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

It is my favorite pizza place! I went there at least 10 times now. The decoration is european style and very cozy. You can hang out with your love or your friends there. The pizza is all thin crust and have just enough topping, my favorite there is the grand salad and lasagna. You got to try the lasagna, let's say it is a pizza style lasagna, which just enough flour and cheese.
During a nice day, you can sit outside and enjoy the view of National Harbor.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Fionormal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed the food here. The pizza and pasta were great. However, the service lacked a bit. I don't think the restaurant entirely has a wait staff problem, but the server we had was obviously not on her game. She obsessively refilled the wine glasses of the table next to us and completely neglected to come to our table. Not a good experience but great affordable food.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Fiorella? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Fiorella, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.