“Very good coffee” 5 of 5 stars

Description: Coffe shop
long island NY
“Very good coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

Great flavors and quick and very friendly service.

Visited October 2011

Bowie, Maryland
“Smile”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2011

Nobody is happy here. They do not smile and do not even say "Thank You". Horrible atmosphere!

• Visited July 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
terri007
“If you like stale pastries and a disorganized staff, this place is for you!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

We went there for coffee and pastries on Sunday, June 12, 2011. There were two people who were working, one who was taking orders and another who was making the coffee drinks. There was a long line and the girl behind the counter really didn't have a clue about how to take orders. She messed up a number of drink orders as was evidenced by the number of people (myself included) who got drinks we didn't order and who were told that was what we ordered. We also ordered a croissant and a muffin. Both were extremely stale and when I asked for something more fresh, she said they were all fresh. One patron pointed out to her that three of the packets of food in the small refrigerated area was out of date, she then took them and I guess disposed of them in the back.
As for the guy making drinks, either he was confused or he made what he wanted. I wound up with a berry fruit smoothie instead of the strawberry one I ordered and my husband wound up with a large hot latte after ordering a small iced latte. We wound up switching the latte with someone else who had ordered the hot latte. It was a bit crowded but it was Sunday morning. I would think they would have expected that.

• Visited June 2011