“Poor service+ bland food = kevin!!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Poor service+ bland food = kevin!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Service was terrible along with management. The restaurant theme is Ketchup I had to remind the waitress to bring the 6 different flavors of ketchup. Burger was tasteless. After looking around while waiting for service constantly noticed dirty floors. Management and customer service training needed!!

• 1 of 5 stars Food

“Meh. Good fries, too loud”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Kids liked it, but few vegetarian options and my burger was just ok. Good fries and milkshakes though. Music is too loud.

Visited January 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Not impressed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

We ate this restaurant for breakfast because it was right next to our hotel. My family was already sitted when I came in otherwise, I would suggest that we go somewhere else. There was a smell of dump carpet that was awful. The server was nice but, I think they lure their customers to get drinks that are too pricey. The cranberry juice as $6.50 and it was 2/3 ice. I spent about $60.00 for breakfast for 3 people. I should have had a breakfast buffet in one of the nice hotels nearby.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
pennsylvania
“Great meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Our waiter was great and our food was amazing. Everything we ordered was perfect with large helpings. My daughter and I shared our pasta dish and were both full.

Visited January 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Terrible burgers”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

A restaurant called "Ketchup" should have a great burger. Unfortunately, the burgers here left us feeling ill. They were salty, packed meat patties. More like sausage than ground beef and completely lacking flavor. Oh, and they cost $15+. The apple slaw was dull. Service was slow and when we got up to leave after waiting 10 mins for them to take our order or just bring waters (our party included two hungry toddlers) we were told they could rush the kids' food out in seven minutes. So we gave it a go and the food finally came (all together) about 15 minutes later. The restaurant was not full at the time.

If you must eat at National Harbor, there are better options, such as Nando's just up the block.

• Visited January 2013