“Excellent Servce” 5 of 5 stars

201 Waterfront Street, Oxon Hill, MD
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
National Pastime Sports Bar and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 71 Restaurants in Oxon Hill
Cross street: I 95
Bend, Oregon
“Excellent Servce”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Everyone was warm and friendly, the service excellent. You could tell the staff enjoyed working there. The manager checked at my table twice.

Philadelphia
“Worthy Hotel Sportsbar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

On arriving at the Gaylord we wanted a quick bite to eat and chose the National Pastime. Menu selection is somewhat limited but the food we received was spot on.
Prices are higher than what you would find in the city but expected for a resort restaurant.
Nice atmosphere with plenty of visuals to keep you occupied. Service was attentive and friendly.
I would not go out of my way to visit but definetly meets a need in the hotel area.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, WA
“Average food at expensive prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

The space is huge, the food is typical sports bar fare but with 5 star hotel prices. Our server was borderline unpleasant, and toward the end of our meal we were effectively kicked out of the space we were in. Not a great experience--I wouldn't return.

Oakville, Canada
“Good food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I was at a convention (by myself) at the Gaylord National. For the first two nights I had dinner at the National Pastime Sports Bar. Both nights I had great local IPA beers. First night I had the roast half chicken--nothing particular special and a bit overpriced. The server gave me a heads up that the food service might be slow that night--and he was nice enough to bring me a few munchies while I waited. Very much appreciated. The second night I had the nachos with chili--more than I could eat. What made the second night so great was my server, LaShawn. She was terrific. She really gave me the VIP service and took the time to chat and go the second mile with respect to service. She is a credit to the Gaylord National. I'd definitely return!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
ghent, ny
“great sports bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

my travels often involve a trip or two to the nearest "sports bar". A fine venue for inexpensive but good food....drinks are not cheap but "happy hour" prices are quite reasonable. TV's everywhere, of course....high noise level, of course, very crowded, of course. But despite that, my bartender, Shuhan, was extraordinarily friendly and professional.