Average hotel. Below Average service. Very limited pool hours not specified on web site.
1) Front desk authorized way over what I was told would be authorized at the front desk at check-in creating an inconvenience to me.
2) I purposely stayed here because they had an indoor pool and it's only open at night. When I asked if I could use the sister marriott hotel they said there was no absolute way even if I paid to use the spa, etc. They blamed the state ordinances on the fact that they needed a life guard at the pool and the life guard was only available at night. Then maybe they need to hire a life guard to be there at normal business hours. They expected me to cancel my plans for the evening so I could use the pool during their ridiculous pool hours.
3) Also, the housekeeper unwrapped my toothbrush that i had in a blue wash cloth and took it. I'm not really sure how you can confuse the thin white wash cloths with my nice plush blue one.
Manager thinks 5,000 points will suffice for waisting my time and not publishing their limited pool hours. Very disappointing.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn National Harbor Washington, Dc Hotel Oxon Hill
- Residence Inn National Harbor Washington, Dc Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Residence Inn National Harbor Washington, DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.