nice place. pretty good location. room service was excellent. only problems we had were the number of towels and washcloths received daily were always a different number. the last night we were there someone must have been having a party in their room and sound was coming through the vent. we taped cardboard over it and that took care of it. My only other complaint was the quality of the toilet paper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising up on the shores of the scenic Potomac River, The Westin National Harbor looks out over views of our nation's capital and its many landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Washington National Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Washington National Harbor Hotel Oxon Hill
- Westin Oxon Hill
- Westin Hotel National Harbor
- Oxon Hill Westin