I recently attended a national conference at the Gaylord Conference Center, but didn't want to stay at the conference hotel. The Westin was recommended, and it's proximity, service, room quality and overall location was exactly what I wanted.
Staff was very friendly and always inquired what they could to assist. The bartender, Super, was fantastic...makes a perfect pomegranate martini!
Comfortable room (heavenly bed of course) with perfect views of the harbor and the ferris wheel. Shops, restaurants, and general great people-watching just outside the hotel door.
Definitely look forward to my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising up on the shores of the scenic Potomac River, The Westin National Harbor looks out over views of our nation's capital and its many landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Washington National Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Washington National Harbor Hotel Oxon Hill
- Westin Oxon Hill
- Westin Hotel National Harbor
- Oxon Hill Westin