I stayed here for a few days on a business trip and was ecstatic to see that my hotel selection was made literally on the water. My room was not facing the Harbor but on the weekend I was fortunate to spend some time in the back of the hotel sitting by the water. You can get there from walking around the hotel which takes literally 2 minutes or you can take the elevator to the lowest level and just walk outside through the back. Stunning views and also extremely just peaceful. I loved it. I had wished I was able to stay longer. The Westin in situated in a key area in National Harbor with walking distance practically anything that you need or want to see. The staff were extremely nice and quite accommodating. The room was superb, very clean, and I really could not care less if I did not receive a room "with a view" so to speak. The bathroom was also quite nice. They have a pool and fitness room downstairs but I never got a chance to go. The one negative comment I would say is the breakfast selection could be a little better as its a small menu with limited options. That is pretty much it.
I would highly recommend this hotel for a weekend get away,either business, couples, family, friends or even solo. I plan on coming back for this hotel to do one of the above!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising up on the shores of the scenic Potomac River, The Westin National Harbor looks out over views of our nation's capital and its many landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Washington National Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Washington National Harbor Hotel Oxon Hill
- Westin Oxon Hill
- Westin Hotel National Harbor
- Oxon Hill Westin