We stayed here one night took two rooms. Roughly $225 per room.
We were upgrade to the top floor so King Room and Queen Twin Room. Great large clean rooms with complimentary wi-fi and everything else you could need.
Friendly staff, fast room service nice restaurant.
We used the pool with excellent hot tub and I used the gym - which has a nice view out over the marina.
My only criticism is that the gym equipment is not clean. There are no sanitising wipes after finishing a workout and there are the tell tale signs of dried in sweat on the machines - showing that cleaning does not take place regularly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising up on the shores of the scenic Potomac River, The Westin National Harbor looks out over views of our nation's capital and its many landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Washington National Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Washington National Harbor Hotel Oxon Hill
- Westin Oxon Hill
- Westin Hotel National Harbor
- Oxon Hill Westin