Stayed at this hotel for a week and just wasn't impressed. The national harbor is just okay despite all the hype. There are a few restaurants and shops, but after several years after opening it still lacks luster. Being on the water and seeing the boats is nice though. More about the hotel - the rooms are small, the lobby is small and just totally non-impressive for a Westin. Parking across the street in the public parking garage is recommended. I must say that after I checked out I was later charged $150 for valet parking for the week which we never used. After contacting the hotel's accounting manager Carla and leaving several voicemail messages, she finally responded after several days and said she'd look into it and get back to me. Needless to say the chick never called back and I could never reach her live. I then left a message for the hotel general manager regarding the situation and he asked his assistant manager to call me back. He called asap and resolved the issue promtly by issuing a credit for the erroneously charged $150 on my card after determining that they accidently charged the wrong customer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising up on the shores of the scenic Potomac River, The Westin National Harbor looks out over views of our nation's capital and its many landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Washington National Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Washington National Harbor Hotel Oxon Hill
- Westin Oxon Hill
- Westin Hotel National Harbor
- Oxon Hill Westin