NIce hotel, great location for the Gaylord National Convention activities. Booked and asked for queen or king - was put in a room with two doubles- called but could not get anything changed even though it appeared that the hotel was nowhere near full. Parking was $30 - a bit high for what I was expecting.
Happy hour at the hotel bar was less than satisfying -
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Washington National Harbor Hotel Oxon Hill
- The Westin Washington National Harbor Hotel
- Westin Oxon Hill
- Westin Hotel National Harbor
- Oxon Hill Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising up on the shores of the scenic Potomac River, The Westin National Harbor looks out over views of our nation's capital and its many landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Washington National Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.