Do not book this hotel unless you are desperate! It is cheap, but it's still not a good value. We booked a non-smoking room months in advance, but upon arrival found that we had a bad-smelling smoking room. I asked at the front desk and was told that "non-smoking is only a preference, and we only have smoking rooms right now." I would have checked out immediately, except that the whole city was booked for a big conference.
The mattresses were worn out, the pillows were thin, and the sheets and linens were old and stained. The towels were thin and hard. I didn't take my shoes off because the carpet was so old and stained.
The "free breakfast" consisted of generic white bread, one choice of cereal, and hot coffee which was served in a water pitcher.
Only good point: I did not get bitten by bed bugs!
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Downtown Hotel
- Rodeway Inn Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Super 8 Downtown
- Salt Lake City Super 8
- Salt Lake City Super Eight
- Rodeway Inn Downtown Salt Lake City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Downtown Rodeway Inn is conveniently located in the center of all downtown activities. 113 newly remodeled rooms,new mattresses and furniture, Free Continental Breakfast,High-Speed Wireless Internet Fitness/Exercise Room,Meeting/Conference Room, Elevator, With Free Parking,Groups are always Welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Rodeway Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.