Had a horrible experience across the street at Motel 6 so we checked in here the next day.
It's old and shows it but it was clean, well equipped with refrigerator, coffee, elevator. Front desk people - all of them- were very pleasant and helpful. Nice breakfast room with some basic stuff like cereal, muffins, juice, etc.. Printed out boarding passes for us with a smile. We felt secure in having an inside entrance to our room as opposed to the motel type.
Stayed two nights and would do it again.
Legends bar and grill at the corner is very good and offers 10% off if you are a Rodeway guest.
Ate there 2 nights and loved it. More friendly people.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Downtown Hotel
- Rodeway Inn Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Super 8 Downtown
- Salt Lake City Super 8
- Salt Lake City Super Eight
- Rodeway Inn Downtown Salt Lake City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Downtown Rodeway Inn is conveniently located in the center of all downtown activities. 113 newly remodeled rooms,new mattresses and furniture, Free Continental Breakfast,High-Speed Wireless Internet Fitness/Exercise Room,Meeting/Conference Room, Elevator, With Free Parking,Groups are always Welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Rodeway Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.