Good - Very comfy beds, memory foam that felt so good when I went back home I hated my mattress! The rooms were quiet, clean, and well maintained.
Downside - very little drawer space – so 2-3 days should be okay but we were there for 8 nights so you should bring extra hangers as I did based on a friend’s trip earlier this year. . The wall plug ins seem a bit confusing but we did not need them.
minor issues - In room internet worked 85%-90% of the time but there were a lot of people (entire hotel!) trying to use it so that may not be an issue for your trip.
On site parking is expensive but you are in a great location to not have to drive to many things so this may not be an issue.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel
- Marriott Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Marriott
- Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Features an excellent fitness center and pool, located three blocks from Memory Grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.