The hotel was clean and staff were friendly. I forgot my phone charger and one of the staff found one for me to use for the duration of my stay. During the day, food was provided by the hotel for the conference but after the conference it was hard to find a place to eat especially on the weekend - Sunday was the worst day. For such a large property, the banquet held as part of the closing ceremony was understaffed ten fold. While the food was good, the wait staff was not prepared for such a large event.
Moral of this review, nice hotel to stay at if your going to see the city but not so good if you are choosing this hotel for a large event utilizing their banquet facilities.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel
- Marriott Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Marriott
- Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Features an excellent fitness center and pool, located three blocks from Memory Grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.