My husband & I had a day to get away and stayed in the Marriott. Staff was friendly & helpful.Hotel is older but remodeled and nice, You can always count on a nice room at a Marriott property. Great view overlooking City Creek and the fountains. Location was great as we could walk all over Salt Lake to the different places we wanted to go. Drove up to Snowbird and hiked and enjoyed Octoberfest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Features an excellent fitness center and pool, located adjacent to City Creek Mall and across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Marriott
- Salt Lake Marriott Downtown At City Creek Salt Lake City, Utah