Stayed at the Marriott at City Creek, downtown SLC for a regional conference. The building is older and pretty average. I was shocked that the front desk couldn't give me conference rooms and locations the night before since it was in their hotel. On a positive note, the restaurant recommendations from the front desk were spot on. The room was clean and comfortable but nothing fancy. The exercise area is very nice and equipment is well maintained. Pool is small however and so crowded with kids and families it was sort of a turn off. Even if you came with your family it would be problematic. Loved the Starbucks on property. Proximity to downtown and City Creek Mall is nice. The mall is closed on Sunday's however which puts a serious damper on a weekend away if you want to stay in the downtown area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Features an excellent fitness center and pool, located adjacent to City Creek Mall and across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Marriott
- Salt Lake Marriott Downtown At City Creek Salt Lake City, Utah