“Great hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 74 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Everything was really good. The staff were great. The restaurant prices were on the high side. The did have a small convenience store - again, priced on the high side. There is a Subway and some restaurants within a half mile.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Provo, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel staff was wonderful and friendly. My room was spacious and very comfortable. It was a little noisy when guests talked in the hall outside the room/ran around in the room above. Stayed in this hotel for a small convention and had a blast. The warm cookie at check-in was a very nice touch.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

James C, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Sarah S.

Our cookies are delicious and we're glad you enjoyed them. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

We'll see you next time.
Layton, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We attended CONduit Science Fiction Convention (http://conduit-sf.com/) over Memorial Day Weekend. We Stayed at the DoubleTree, checking in on Thursday and checking out on Monday. The room was clean and well maintained (Though I would have liked to have a "mini-fridge and/or microwave. It didn't detract). The Staff to a person were friendly, courteous and helpful. I would like to point out a few of them by name. The Front Desk crew were very helpful when we arrived. I worked with a few of them over the weekend, Kayla, Tiffany, Vanessa were the names that stand out to me. Also Dave, the Chief engineer was extremely helpful. I am mobility impaired ( I am dependent on a cane when I walk). As I was taking the luggage cart to my room, I shared the elevator with Dave. Without even asking, he offered to take my cart the rest of the way to my room, and he offered to unload it for me as well. I saw him several times after that and he was always courteous and respectful to me and my wife. The Van Driver, Mike also made it point to make us feel welcome. I would not hesitate to recommend this property to anyone staying in the Salt Lake City area.

Dear Richard L.
Thank you for taking the time to share and especially for acknowledging some of our team by name. Everyone works hard to take care of our guests and provide a unique experience and it is simply awesome when their efforts are noticed.

Until the next time,
San Diego, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is a good location near the airport. It is only a five minute drive away. The lake setting is nice. For being set back from the freeway, I was surprised at how much you could hear the road noise inside the room. The breakfast was pretty tasty.

Dear Jacob W.
We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and of course found breakfast to be 'tasty'.
Thank you for sharing and we hope to welcome you again.
Orem, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Even though the hotel is located in the area surrounding the airport, which is pretty industrial, it actually has a very nice, natural feel to it. There's a nice-sized pond out pack, and ducks. In the back of the hotel there's a little green area with lots of trees. Lends a nice feel to the place. Also, the staff is awesome. All of them are very nice and helpful. Great bunch of people.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

James C, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear mhambster,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our Doubletree by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport.
We do have a great setting giving the hotel a 'relaxing feel'. I am glad that our 'awesome staff' took care of you.
Until the next time,
James C
Manchester, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

As I have worked in the field of hospitality for many years, I am quite picky about my overall hotel experience. I was traveling through the Salt Lake City area and decided to stay at this property. The moment I walked in I was greeted as if I stayed here on a regular basis. The check in process went smooth, and the customer service was wonderful. My room was spotless, and the beds were comfortable. If you get a chance as a business traveler to meet Joe in the concierge lounge, take the initiative and do so. He could not be more perfect for the position. Joe is a delightful individual who exudes positivity and is on point in service/delivery. I would stay at this property again, and highly recommend it to anyone from leisure guest to business traveler.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
James C, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Todd Y.
Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your stay at our Doubletree by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport.
We strive to make every stay a success and it is wonderful to be able to share your comments with the team.
We look forward to welcoming you again.
Puyallup, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed for four days for the Stars and Stripes Football Official Academy. Great staff! Handled a large group very well. Meals were well presented, food was replenished quickly and lots of liquids. Breakfast buffet staff handled large numbers well. Check in and out where quick and easy. Room 302 was large, clean and well appointed. Close to elevator but no noise. Older property but staff makes the stay!

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Dear Michael B.
Thanks for sharing your experience at our Doubletree by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport. The whole team takes great pride in taking care of our guests and is always thrilled to get such great feedback.
Safe travels and we'll see you next time.
James C.

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport? Share your experiences!