“Very accomodating staff” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 74 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Pocatello, Idaho
“Very accomodating staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I noticed there was a water leak in my room and the carpet was wet. I notified housekeeping and had to leave for a conference. When I returned from my conference, I was met by Dave from the engineering team who was very accommodating and apologetic and told me we were going to be moved to another room. We then met his supervisor Dave who was also kind and apologetic. For the inconvenience, we were also offered free dinner and breakfast in the concierge lounge. The staff person there was also courteous and very accommodating and was really hustling to wait on everyone.

I was very impressed with the staff and how well they treated us.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We stayed here twice coming and going from SLC. The second time we asked for a balcony and were put in 428 with a view of the wall ?? Too late to switch by the time we opened door. So ask for a balcony without wall! Otherwise fine for airport. Downtown is close so easy to drive for dinner

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Pickup from the airport was about 15 minutes later than we were told from the front desk. Driver was very courteous and helpful. Room was clean and very quiet, even though near the airport. The air conditioning had to be set to 60 degrees to cool the room to 72 and did not have a constant fan setting. There was a constant sound of water running in the walls of the bathroom, but everything worked fine. Internet was very slow in the room. Bed was comfortable and had plenty of pillows. Our return to the airport was right on time.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Everything was great from check in to check out. The front desk staff were welcoming and efficient and the bar manager was like an old friend from the off. Peppered Steak was excellent as was the choice and quality of beers (check out the Cutthroat Pale Ale - not too highly flavoured and very refreshing). Ideal location, close to the airport and I-215, and I'd definitely stay here again if I visit SLC. The only slight downside was the noise in the high rise which I can only put down to the construction because my furniture shook every time I walked across my room, even on tip toes.

Room Tip: Possibly avoid the high rise however I haven't stayed in any of the other buildings so it's...
North Jersey, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

What cookie?> What service? very unresponsive staff. My coffee maker was broken in my room so I went to the front desk and asked them van I get some coffee. They said.. go buy it at Starbux. My coffee maker stayed broken fro 4 days. I was never offered one of those cookies and when I called to report broken ice maker I was told that they are short staffed and there is no ice. Very noisy rooms.

Powell, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed here for a business trip and it was excellent. My room was in the tower and it was very clean and quiet! The bed was also very comfortable. I enjoyed my stay! I would stay here again. My only complaint was there was not a fridge in the room, but not a big deal, just would have been nice to have as I stayed for 4 nights.

Pittsburgh, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Hotel clean, checkout was not backed up when I arrived but noticed long lines throughout the week. Room could use more outlets, very annoying when you cannot charge more than 1 device without moving/unplugging something.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport? Share your experiences!