We checked in late about 12:30AM. I was greeted by a cold front desk women. I told her I had small kids in the car sleeping. She had my room at the very middle of the hotel. I parked my car in their pitch dark parking lot in the back (yes, they shut off all the parking lot lights and your car is not very well protected, see pics)and went to the back door and inserted my card, it wouldn't open. I went to two thee doors, the same thing. Finally the third door opened. After midnight you get to carry your luggage across their dark parking lot to the middle of the hotel and wonder the halls to get to the right room. After traveling all day and being exhausted this hotel is way too much work. This Hilton Gold Member will not be staying again. I hope my new car doesn't get stolen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree Salt Lake City Airport offers a unique Airport setting in which to stay and relax. The hotel is two minutes from the Salt Lake International Airport and ten minutes from Downtown Salt Lake. Situated on an eight-acre lake, our resort-like hotel is surrounded by breathtaking mountain views. Our DoubleTree Salt Lake City Airport hotel features all of the comforts of home, luxury hotel services, great hotel dining, weddings your way, all the necessities of the business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Hilton
- DoubleTree By Hilton Salt Lake City Airport Utah