This place was a breath of fresh air after staying at the Ramada down the road the night before. The hotel is very nice. The lobby and main floor is decorated nicely and the rooms are also great. The staff were friendlily and helpful and provided complimentary cookies which were delicious.
The only thing that I didn't like was that the ice maker on my floor (3) wasn't working, so I went to the 2nd floor and that one wasn't working, the 5th floor didn't seem to have one so I had to go the the first floor to get ice.
Overall pleasant place to stay. A little more expensive than I think it should be but that is how all of the hotels are in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree Salt Lake City Airport offers a unique Airport setting in which to stay and relax. The hotel is two minutes from the Salt Lake International Airport and ten minutes from Downtown Salt Lake. Situated on an eight-acre lake, our resort-like hotel is surrounded by breathtaking mountain views. Our DoubleTree Salt Lake City Airport hotel features all of the comforts of home, luxury hotel services, great hotel dining, weddings your way, all the necessities of the business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Hilton
- DoubleTree By Hilton Salt Lake City Airport Utah