“The employees go above and beyond of their job description.” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Airport Parking Offer
Ranked #39 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
“The employees go above and beyond of their job description.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Tiffany and Tiffani are consistently helpful and accommodating each time I stay at the Doubletree Hotel in Salt Lake City. I'm very thankful to both of them for their service and for treating me like family being so far away from home.

• Stayed February 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Bellingham, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Nice hotel comfortable beds rooms were pleasant people were very nice and cons the door locks did not work well I had to constantly go back and get New keys air conditioners did not work well uncomfortable at night and the ice machine is on 4 floors did not work had to go on Long hikes just to find ice I apprised them of these problems they said were working on them.

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
James C, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear pavideo,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am sorry that there were issues and we certainly make every effort to ensure a perfect stay.
We appreciate your feedback.
Until the next time,
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I am glad I picked this hotel when arriving in late at SLC airport. Shuttle was prompt and arrived as expected. It got full quick with passengers, but the hotel picked up the cab cost for those that could not fit on shuttle. Front desk check in was smooth and friendly, cookies and water was provided with out having to ask. Since the executive lounge was closed, I received a coupon for 2 drinks and an appetizer in the hotel bar / restaurant (had lounge access as a HHonors diamond). Service at the bar was great, food (I got the chicken wings) was above average. Bar looked like it was newly renovated and was very nice.
The fitness center was fantastic, equipment was new and state of the art! Couldn't ask for anything better. The room was average, not much to speak about. I would advise getting a room on the top (3rd) floor if you are sensitive to noise, I could hear the floor creaking with every footstep I took! Breakfast in the executive lounge was adequate, and the service in the lounge was top notch! I was pleased with my experience and would return if I needed another SLC airport hotel.

Room Tip: Would suggest room on top (3rd) floor as wooden floors in the room were very creaky. Executive loun...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Dear timlikestravel,
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We are glad to know that you were able to take advantage of all the hotel has to offer.
San Pedro, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I enjoyed staying at the Doubletree and found all of the accommodations and amenities to be great. In order to stay on budget, however, I had to go off site due to how expensive the meals were at the hotel.

Dear John S,
Thanks for taking the time to share your stay experience at our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your staf and found the accomodations and amenities to your liking.
Seattle, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel was very close to the work location I needed to be at. The hotel was nice, and the rooms were great for what I needed. This doubletree did not include breakfast for free (the one in downtown SLC does), but I believe the price was less to make up for it. overall I was happy with the stay.

Dear Curtis G,
Thank you for taking the time to share your stay at our hotel. We are glad that our services and convenient location worked so well for you.
Greenville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is not intended to be a negative review. I called two weeks in advance to confirm my upgrade (as a Diamond member). I was told that I would have a bi-level suite. When I showed up, after midnight, my upgraded room had been given away, and I was put in to a standard room on the executive level. I brought it to their attention, and they changed my room, which wasn't much bigger, and was further away from the Executive Level, and ultimately more of a hassle than an upgrade. That being said, the staff at this hotel is extremely nice and accommodating. They did what they could to make my stay great. I travel a LOT for work, and sometimes things happen. I realize that mistakes happen, and I feel like the staff was extremely accommodating, and did what they could to make up for the confusion. Overall, I had a good stay, and would stay at this property again. If you confirm a room upgrade, I would ask them to put a firm hold on your room and make a note in the system.

Dear Joel D,
Thank you for taking the time to share your time at our hotel. I am sorry that there was confusion with your reservation but glad to know that our team made every effort to take care of you.
I appreciate your feedback.
Until the next time.
Safe travels.
Sacramento
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for business as the usual company hotels downtown were full. I knew the area was not pedestrian friendly so this would not be my 1st choice for someone without transportation.
Check-in was fast and efficient. Staff at both the front desk and restaurant were very friendly. Very quiet hotel even though it is close to a busy freeway. Borders a nice man-made lake. Room was well maintained but stuffy. As with lots of hotels in SLC, air conditioning is turned off during winter months but having a room on a low floor allowed me to open the window.
Limited dining options in the area but breakfast at the hotel restaurant was fast (even without the buffet) and tasty.
Would definitely stay here again.

Dear CLo976,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel, the team takes great pride in serving our guests and are lad to know that you had a great experience.
James C.

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport? Share your experiences!