Stayed here two nights while on business in SLC. Hotel seems to be a bit dated with thin walls and perhaps the noisiest heating unit I've ever heard. Footsteps from the third floor sounded like an army although it was probably just one person. The WiFi was good, however and the meeting facilities were excellent. I thought the restaurant was overpriced and service just average. No restaurants close by so you're a captive audience. I don't know that I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree Salt Lake City Airport offers a unique Airport setting in which to stay and relax. The hotel is two minutes from the Salt Lake International Airport and ten minutes from Downtown Salt Lake. Situated on an eight-acre lake, our resort-like hotel is surrounded by breathtaking mountain views. Our DoubleTree Salt Lake City Airport hotel features all of the comforts of home, luxury hotel services, great hotel dining, weddings your way, all the necessities of the business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Hilton
- DoubleTree By Hilton Salt Lake City Airport Utah