Stayed here mostly because I was able to get a good rate. As a road-tripper I'm always disappointed with the lack of a mini-fridge, although I know that's not a part of the DoubleTree concept. The warm chocolate chip cookie is always a nice welcome and the room was nice and clean.
If I'm not mistaken, breakfast costs extra. But as a HHonors Gold member I got this included. The first thing I look for in a breakfast is good bacon. If you're a bacon lover, try to restrain yourself. Everything was fresh and the scrambled eggs was (fortunately) the real thing and was great coupled with the smoked salmon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree Salt Lake City Airport offers a unique Airport setting in which to stay and relax. The hotel is two minutes from the Salt Lake International Airport and ten minutes from Downtown Salt Lake. Situated on an eight-acre lake, our resort-like hotel is surrounded by breathtaking mountain views. Our DoubleTree Salt Lake City Airport hotel features all of the comforts of home, luxury hotel services, great hotel dining, weddings your way, all the necessities of the business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Hilton
- DoubleTree By Hilton Salt Lake City Airport Utah