I travel with my business and stay in lots of different hotels. This one has to have the nicest and most helpful staff I've ever stayed in. I've stayed in the newer part of the hotel and the older part. Of course the newer part is a little nicer(amenities are newer and less worn), but even the older part is nice. Beds sleep great. Nice noise reduction in walls. Very clean. Excellent breakfast. LOVE the shuttle to the airport, of which you can ride TRAX into downtown. (I did that for 6 straight days in August and started my Ancestry research while on that trip!) So, this is one of our most favorite hotels we've stayed in! Highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree Salt Lake City Airport offers a unique Airport setting in which to stay and relax. The hotel is two minutes from the Salt Lake International Airport and ten minutes from Downtown Salt Lake. Situated on an eight-acre lake, our resort-like hotel is surrounded by breathtaking mountain views. Our DoubleTree Salt Lake City Airport hotel features all of the comforts of home, luxury hotel services, great hotel dining, weddings your way, all the necessities of the business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Hilton
- DoubleTree By Hilton Salt Lake City Airport Utah