On a recent work trip to Utah, I was delayed due to weather in Denver. Originally I was supposed to drive to Provo from SLC when I landed, but because it was so late, I decided to stay near the airport and drive down the next morning. Fortunately, the Double Tree by the airport was able to get me a room (no problem!) and the government rate. The room itself was spacious and clean. I was only there for about 7 hours total, so I didn't get to explore the hotel. But the breakfast buffet was delicious and filling. And, it's a very quick ride to/from the airport with a free shuttle.
My only complaint - there was a LONG line to check in Sunday evening around 11:30 p.m. and only one staff member was working.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree Salt Lake City Airport offers a unique Airport setting in which to stay and relax. The hotel is two minutes from the Salt Lake International Airport and ten minutes from Downtown Salt Lake. Situated on an eight-acre lake, our resort-like hotel is surrounded by breathtaking mountain views. Our DoubleTree Salt Lake City Airport hotel features all of the comforts of home, luxury hotel services, great hotel dining, weddings your way, all the necessities of the business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Otel and Agoda so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Hilton
- DoubleTree By Hilton Salt Lake City Airport Utah