“Training in Salt Lake City” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed and Breakfast Offer
Ranked #40 of 75 hotels in Salt Lake City
salt lake city, United States
“Training in Salt Lake City”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I had a very pleasant stay at the Salt Lake City Double Tree Hilton hotel. The room had everything I needed and the hotel lobby and restaurant was very nice. I would stay in this hotel again if I had the opportunity. The restaurant had a very good selection of foods available and was reasonably priced.

165 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
st george, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

they had great people and great service other than painting the out side with plastic on my window it was great beautiful property and coffee room rooms were great and beds were great food was good and hotel was very clean

Payson, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Rooms were clean and kept that way. It was a non smoking room but it smelled of smoke as you walked down the hall and entered the room. We did enjoy the food but it was very over priced. Liked the gratuity being added in.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Excellent overall stay for a short business conference that was also in the hotel. Would stay again without question. Staff was courteous and capable. Facilities were quite nice. The conference facilities were in good order and things there went smoothly.The walking path around the pond in the back was a nice addition. The lack of places to eat nearby was the only real drawback to the facility.

Corona, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I arrived late after a day of travel and work. The staff was ready to check me in immediately with the standard warm cookie available. The room was clean and quiet and comforatable. Made us eof the spa in the pool area, and found it to be clean, towels readily available, and little of the feeling of being in a fishbowl as you find in many hotels. One pleasant surprise was that the spa was actually heated to a warm enough temperature as to be theraupeutic as opposed to the tepid bathwater one often finds. The breakfast in the morning was hot, well prepared and diverse enough to meet most tastes.

Jackson, Wyoming
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed at this hotel not only for country explosion but also for my anniversary. It sounded like a great place and by the photos I really enjoyed it! However... It is not that way. I have already has trouble twice. The first time was calling to see if there were any rooms left with the country explosion, I was told that I will be called back about this, I left a voicemail for the one I was directed to, and did not get any response. I called back and was told that as of the morning, there were no rooms in that rate.. So, I am upset that I did not get a response back because now I am paying a rate that is not even worth it!! Once I show up, the one who checked me in seemed very snotty! She told me that with this rate, breakfast was not included but could be added on. After I came back to the hotel for the night, I planned to ask whether the breakfast was included and how much would It be. (I would enjoy just going down, getting food and coming back to the room) however, it does not look like that is happening. I do not mean to sound rude, but when I was trying to ask about the breakfast, I was talking to someone who I could not understand what so ever. He did not speak the best English. So basically, I did not get any help at all and it looks like I will have to go out and eat breakfast. There is a weird smell not only when you enter the building but also in the rooms. I will be sure to stick with a Hampton, not only have I had great service there, but I have always enjoyed the rooms and breakfast! (Which was free!) I am very disappointed.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Lawrenceville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I was used to better service and room quality from other Double trees Hotels. Spider web in the balcony, broken drawers, no discount coupons in the restaurant, etc. The pool is very nice and the location is convenient.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport? Share your experiences!