The staff was very friendly but it sure would have been nice if they actually enunciated when they spoke. It was like they spoke inbred Ebonics! The maintenance staff was very friendly too. I found this out after my TV went on the fritz and wouldn't connect to the main system. I was there for training for work and being where they were was a bit of a hindrance. Nothing was close! I didn't have a car nor a couple hundred dollars for cab fair. Just keep that in mind. If you find yourself here due to a lay over, it's close to the airport and has a free shuttle. If you're going for vacation, I'd suggest something closer to town and the attractions and restaurants there. There's also no breakfast unless you go to the in house restaurant and pay $15.00 a plate. For $120/night you'd think they could at least have bagels or something.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree Salt Lake City Airport offers a unique Airport setting in which to stay and relax. The hotel is two minutes from the Salt Lake International Airport and ten minutes from Downtown Salt Lake. Situated on an eight-acre lake, our resort-like hotel is surrounded by breathtaking mountain views. Our DoubleTree Salt Lake City Airport hotel features all of the comforts of home, luxury hotel services, great hotel dining, weddings your way, all the necessities of the business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Hilton
- DoubleTree By Hilton Salt Lake City Airport Utah