Centrally located so easy to get to the many surrounding ski resorts. Hotel parking was $13 a day so we parked on the street. Free from 6pm to 8am. Pool and hot tub were not very clean but nice to have. Room was spacious but not much hot air from the heater. Otherwise, nice. Several restaurants within walking distance. If buying lift tickets, check out the local ski shops as they provide discounted passes to all the resorts. Special note: you can get this hotel through Priceline at a very cheap price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel with spacious rooms and an indoor pool and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Salt Lake City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Salt Lake City Hotel Salt Lake City
- Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Hilton
- Hilton Salt Lake City Center Utah