We stayed at this hotel overnight during a road trip through SLC. There was a deal for $99 a night ($119 with parking and free wifi). Given the value, I was thinking about giving it 5 stars, but the hotel itself wasn't worthy of 5 stars, so I stuck with a 4. Of note, the parking that came with the deal was for self park (Which is $14) and free wifi (not sure how much, but my LTE was sometimes faster).
The hotel was nice and clean - nothing extraordinary. The rooms were nice and roomy. We had a king size bed room and had plenty of room for a blow up toddler bed.
The bathroom was clean despite a previous review noting a dirty bathroom. However, our drain was clogged, and we had to take a shower/ankle bath.
The swimming pool was very small and packed when we went. (We stayed at a Holiday Inn Express the next night, and their pool was much larger).
The location was great. Not having ever been to Salt Lake City before, I can't say if it's close to everything. However, there were a lot of restaurants in walking distance - many of them within a block.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel with spacious rooms and an indoor pool and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Salt Lake City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Salt Lake City Hotel Salt Lake City
- Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Hilton
- Hilton Salt Lake City Center Utah