“Clean, good service but beds are hard” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Enjoy Savings of 15%
Ranked #10 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
“Clean, good service but beds are hard”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

The rooms were very clean and looked great! The front desk guys were friendly and helpful. The only issue we had were the beds. They are sleep number beds but the controls did not work. One half of the queen bed was hard as a rock whereas the other side was too soft. Other than the beds it was great.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Don't do it !!! if you have other options of another hotel go there,,, cost should not be a concern. When I checked into this hotel the outside temp was in the mid 20's, when I got to my room (ground floor) it was almost the same temp as outside. I want to belive the staff had it turned down to save energy. I'm for energy conservation but they knew 2 weeks in advance that I was checking in. you could feel the cold thru the carpet floor, and the bathroom floor was a block of ice, I had to put the bath mat down and 4 other towels on the floor because it was so cold..
Then I went to do an airline check in ,, guess what the staff knew the computer I was using was broken And I sat there like an idiot waiting for my check in to print... So I short if you want to give this hotel your $$ for cheap rooms go for it ,, I am done

Room Tip: don't do a ground floor
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Lisa K, General Manager at Radisson Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. I understand how frustrating it must have been to stay in a room so cold and I sincerely apologize. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Please reach out to me should you wish to discuss your stay with me personally.
Los Angeles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Blew me away, clean, big rooms, nice people and select comfort beds! They even had a pack and play for my daughter.

The Best choice for an overnight stay or a less expensive option by the airport. We got stuck here for the night and I couldn't be more impressed.

Stayed January 2014
Logan, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

The staff here are incredible. Tony, Jessie, & John at the Front desk are very welcoming and helpful..
Stan, the shuttle driver that picked us up at the airport is wonderful!! My husband fell outside the airport & hit his head & was bleeding alot. When we got back to the hotel, he got some gauze and antiseptic & delivered it to my room so I could bandage the wound.
This was above & beyond his duties and was so appreciated!
I totally recommend this hotel especially if you are flying anywhere because you can park your car in their covered parking while away.
We stay here everytime we fly to visit our son,
You will not be disappointed!!

• Stayed December 2013
Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

We stayed here overnight to catch an early morning flight. We used the shuttle both to get there after returning a car rental to the airport and in the morning to return to the airport.

Prior to our stay we had just left two of their sister-brand hotels in the past week, Country Inn & Suites in New Orleans and then in South Jordan, UT. I was pretty disappointed with the level of customer service in comparison to their sister-brand, during the both shuttles, check-in and check-out. Perhaps something was happening within the staff team, but it seemed like everyone was in a bad mood/angry. We were upgraded to a two-story bedroom suite, which was nice. The room was comfortable and clean, however the banister was a little loose on the stairs. I didn't hear any planes either. The wifi was fast and consistent.

We travel a lot, mostly within the Carlson Rezidor and IHG Brands around the world. You can ask anyone who travels for a good portion of the year what makes a good hotel. The answer you will find is the service. I honestly think that although Radisson is higher "star" brand, the customer service is lacking across the board in the USA. The Radisson Blu brand in Europe is going strong. I'd much rather save the points or cash and stay in a CI&S and have a nice included breakfast, a pool and hot tub, and smile from their friendly and attentive staff. Radisson should take some hints from the CI&S hotel down the street in South Jordan. Whatever was happening with your staff needs to stay in the backroom. Serve your guests with a smile!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

I stayed overnight, in order to catch a flight the next morning. Very convenient. Free shuttle service to the airport, which is close by. Despite being close to the freeway, the environment is nice and we were not bothered by noise at all. The rooms are large and comfortable. Clean rooms, but no breakfast included. The hotel has trolleys for bagagge, and a ramp into the hall.

Room Tip: There are rooms facing the freeway, but we did not hear any annoying noise. I believe the rooms on t...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Key Largo, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

after a 10 day trip through Yellowstone we ended our trip in salt lake city. The location of this hotel was perfect and the staff was wonderful. There was a happy hour in the the lobby and the food in the restaurant was very good for a hotel! The room was awesome and very comfortable (2 king size beds)! I would recommend this hotel to family and friends!

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Radisson Salt Lake City Airport? Share your experiences!