“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 75 hotels in Salt Lake City
Memphis
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We were traveling in the Salt Lake area with friends holding an early morning plane tickets, needed to be near the airport. When we found the Radisson they were concerned that the price would be excessive. Surprise #1, their Friday night stay was $95 and it was a straight shot to the airport on surface roads, maybe 5 minutes. We had booked in for three nights using Carlson Club points and cash, average night was less than $70.

Not only was the hotel affordable, but the rooms were large, clean and the hotel offered a real restaurant. We had lunch one day in the "Club Room" and enjoyed our meal in a far more appealing atmoshphere than other nearby restaurants.

Price, convenience, great clean room and good food. The only thing more I could ask for would be to stay for free, but then I don't believe in the tooth fairy either.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

189 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I spent 6 nights at this location and have nothing but good things to say about my stay. I was in town for business and reserved a loft suite. This room had a nice separation of space for working meetings and was quite comfortable. Every single staff person I came in contact with was courteous, friendly, professional and responsive. (Thanks Jared, Jesse, Miguel.) If ever I need to travel to Salt Lake City again I would definitely stay here. The Club Room is good too. For dinner I recommend the pistachio-crusted tilapia and the Crème brûlée. (Thanks Bernie and Paula.)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
West Yorkshire, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

We had a one night stay in the Radisson SLC whilst breaking a trip to visit friends. We really enjoyed our stay. The staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms clean and welcoming. Air conditioning rather difficult to get right in the room - though a good card explaining the difficulties that the hotel faces with this was helpful. Nice 5pm - 7pm drinks reception for guests. Excellent shuttle service to/from airport. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: See if the hotel has a special offer to upgrade to a balcony room
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
charleston, sc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I do not have enough good things to say about the Radisson hotels here in Salt Lake City. Rene at the front desk of the Radisson airport started me off on the right foot. After a whole day of travel I still had not made it to my final destination and I was feeling stranded. When I got to the hotel he was a friendly face and he helped to get me a great rate, a late check out, and shuttles at no extra cost. The other young man at the front desk was also extremely helpful, nice, and just a pleasant person. They shuttled me to the airport where there is a free shuttle to downtown, so on my 24 hour lay over I got to explore the city. The Radisson downtown was also accommodating as they brought me back to the airport radisson on their shuttle on the way to the airport. Bottom line is I have been overly impressed with the courtesy of the staff at both of these locations and The Radisson has become a go to for my future hotel needs.
Also, the rooms have sleep number bed, perfect pillows, flat screen TVs, the shower is wonderful- no poor water pressure here- they even provide a loofa and body wash rather than bar soap and a wash cloth; I know you hear me, ladies. :)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Kalispell, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

If you are doing quick business in Salt Lake City then the Radisson is a clever choice. The staff was always cheerful, helpful, friendly and professional. If you are flying in a quick free shuttle ride gets you there quick! Choose a north facing room on 3rd floor and you'll have a quieter experience. The only other thing they need is a microwave in every room and massage staff ready to meet the needs of the weary traveler. Jesse at the front desk was great and everyone was top of the line! Will stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
DavidLythgoe, General Manager at Radisson Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
I am glad we could take care of your needs. Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback. It is always nice to hear great things about our Hotel. It makes it all worth while. Please come see us again soon!!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

When I was booked in here by Delta because of a cancelled flight, I had my doubts.....airport hotels and all. I was pleasantly surprised. The staff were fantastic - polite, efficient - great customer service. The place was clean, quiet and well appointed. Bed was very comfortable and the room a generous size. Appreciated the complementary happy hour in the lobby. The on site restaurant was also a nice surprise - food was good and not over priced. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much for your positive review. We love to hear about the highlights. I am so happy we were able to meet your expecations and that you left us with such a great impression. Please come see us the next time you find yourself in our neck of the woods.
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

My friend and I went for lunch at the The Club Room and had the great fortune to have JR as our waiter. He was very attentive and efficient with a Great Sense of Humor! The other staff was very friendly and attentive too. The food was good and at the end of our experience JR made us feel very special. We know we are going back soon. Thanks for the hospitality!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much coming to try our restaurant, The Club Room. I am so happy you liked it. we focus on great food and even better service. Please come back and see us again. Try the Filet or the New York for dinner!!

Been to Radisson Salt Lake City Airport? Share your experiences!